Thursday, February 14, 2019

That was STRESSFUL

Well that was stressful! My phone was acting up because its cracked backside. I really shouldn't have brought it tonight and should have asked Ry if I could borrow his. It was 2 min without music in class and girls were saying "it's weird because we can hear each other breathing."

I just filed a claim for a new phone so it should arrive within a few days. It was just stressful. And trying to get back to coaching after that .. just felt off. But luckily the girls are amazing and didn't complain too much and hung in there. They said it was a hard workout so that's something! I'm hoping it only got better after my phone turned off. Jessica loaned me her phone for a bit so that was super nice. I'm going to use Ryan's phone tomorrow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment