Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Getting back into things

Last week I was flu ridden.. it was really just terrible and I feel like it's a waste of time. I know sickness doesn't discriminate or care if I think it's a waste of time but I have goals to hit damnit! Thursday was particularly bad with the coughing and just barely able to eat.

I'm back now. I took a double class tonight but still holding back just a tad. The cough is lingering and I don't know if I'm going to be 100% for Friday. I'm co-coaching a 90 minute dance workout for our Kaia Grand Re-opening. I don't know if I should invite Ry. It won't have a ton of guys and it's also dance. But I also want him to see me coach. He will probably say no. But I guess I won't know unless I ask.

Seems like a sensitive topic. I want people to see me coach but I also don't want to be judged. Is that strange? I want to show people my passion but I also don't want to be judged about it. Especially by Ry.

I want him to be proud but I don't want him to think its dumb. 🤣 we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment