Thursday, December 17, 2015

10 Benefits of Cardio Kickboxing

I love it but let me tell you why you might love it too:

  1. It helps with self-defense skills. Maybe not with total application but at least you'll know how to kick and punch.
  2. It's a total body workout. I come of class drenched in sweat. Kicking and punching is great for you and your hot bod.
  3. It combines an aerobic workout to resistance training. It not only works your heart but builds muscles too! 
  4. It actually incorporates five components of physical fitness: cardiorespiratory fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, and flexibility.
  5. Its a confidence booster!
  6. Creates stamina.
  7. It helps relieves stress. Just picture someone you really want to punch on that bag.
  8. I learn to have better hand eye coordination during partner drills.
  9. It increases your energy.
  10. I think it's a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment